We hope to answer some of your questions on this page
- Are you fully insured? Yes we are fully insured by Hiscox via Gleaming Insurance Services LLP. A copy of the certificate is available upon request
- Do you work at the weekend?, Yes we work weekends, Saturdays & Sundays
- Do you move furniture? We will move any larger items that we can safely move in accordance with H&S guidelines.
- Are you fully trained? Yes, I was trained by Ashby's in Kent 18 years ago and have attended several courses since then for my Continued Professional Development with Cleansmart and the National Carpet Cleaners Association and Woolsafe.org, who run a variety of courses for carpet, upholstery and Leather cleaning.
- Will my carpet be wet afterwards? No! it will be damp but with good air circulation and the use of air movers, we anticipate most will be dry enough to walk on within 2-4 hours
- Will my carpets be full of chemicals? NO, we ensure that the natural PH Balance is restored to the carpet by fully rinsing out all the pre-sprays and spot removers with Hot Water Extraction (Steam cleaning).
- Will your staff be uniformed so that we know who is calling? Yes they will be wearing a polo/T shirt with a name and the company logo on the left breast
- Can I pay by credit or debit card? Yes, just let us know and we will bring the secure card reader with us. We are fully PCI compliant so you can be assured of security when paying this way
- Do you give written quotes? Yes, when we quote for you we will carry out tests of the item/s that will be cleaned and advise you of the cleaning process and give you a copy of the quote.
- Do you guarantee your work You will receive our 100% satisfaction guarantee! Our carpet & upholstery cleaning, is the best and most thorough you could ever have – if you don’t agree we won’t accept your payment*. Any marks reappear we’ll return and re-clean for FREE. If you’re still not happy we’ll refund every penny!